When you’ve suffered a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence, it’s normal to feel anxious and uncertain about what the future will hold. At Heslin Law Firm, our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions about your accident or injury claim. One of the ways we do this is by offering a free newsletter.
Learn How to Protect Your Legal Rights
Attorney Gary Heslin was born and raised in Philadelphia and has been meeting the legal needs of the city’s injured residents for over 30 years. His knowledge of personal injury law is extensive, and he is pleased to use his experience to ensure that clients receive a fair recovery for the damages they’ve suffered.
In our newsletter, Heslin Law Firm highlights recent case results, shares client testimonials, and offers helpful tips on protecting your rights in a personal injury claim. Some of the topics covered include:
- What you need to know about Pennsylvania’s statute of limitations for personal injury law
- Ways SEPTA accident claims are uniquely challenging
- How to properly document your losses
- Common personal injury mistakes to avoid
- The value of expert testimony in cases involving permanently disabling injuries
- How to pay your medical bills if you’re not currently working
- How contingency fees make legal representation very affordable
To subscribe, simply complete the short contact form on this page. If you have any additional questions, or wish to schedule a free, no-obligation initial consultation to discuss your personal injury claim, call our office at (215) 332-0300.