If you or your loved one has sustained an injury due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for pain, medical bills and other losses. To find out, you’ll need the assistance of a qualified Bucks County personal injury attorney. So, how do you go about choosing one that you can trust? Here are some tips for doing so:
- Schedule an initial consultation. Typically, attorneys will offer an initial consultation for free. This provides a great opportunity to get a feel for whether you can depend on the lawyer. Plus, it serves as a way to obtain legal advice regarding your case without having to pay a penny.
- Inquire about the results of the lawyer’s past cases. Though all cases are different and therefore have varying outcomes, it is a good indicator that a lawyer is qualified and skilled if his past cases have had favorable results. Check the law firm’s website for information or ask the lawyer directly about his case history during your consultation.
- Make sure the attorney is willing to work closely with you on the case. A good lawyer cares deeply about his clients and will work tirelessly to represent them. If you find that an attorney seems uncommitted to your case, it’s best to keep looking.
- Beware of lawyers who guarantee a win. By rule of the trade, an attorney should never promise success for a case. Of course, he should do everything possible to win you a fair settlement, but this doesn’t necessarily guarantee that it will happen. Therefore, you should be suspicious of lawyers who promise your case will result in a win before seeing how it plays out in court.
By following these steps, you should have no problem selecting a reputable Bucks County personal injury lawyer to represent you or your loved one.
What Makes Gary P. Heslin the Personal Injury Lawyer Bucks County Trusts?
If you’re located in the Greater Philadelphia area, we hope you’ll consider hiring Mr. Gary P. Heslin to be your personal injury attorney in Bucks County or a surrounding county. What makes him a good choice, you ask? Here are a few things:
- With more than 30 years of experience as a Bucks County personal injury lawyer, Mr. Heslin takes pride in providing his clients with outstanding legal representation. Over the years, he has used his legal knowledge and creative thinking to negotiate fair settlements for countless clients.
- Mr. Heslin will work with you one-on-one throughout the entire legal process. After evaluating every detail of your case, he will provide you with honest advice on the best way to proceed.
- The Heslin Law Firm has four different locations in and around Philadelphia, making it convenient for anyone in the area to meet with us.
- Mr. Heslin has been rated as “superb” on Avvo.com. Plus, he has been endorsed by many lawyers and clients on our website. These positive ratings demonstrate that he is a truly dedicated and accomplished Bucks County personal injury attorney.
If you’re interested in scheduling a free consultation with Mr. Heslin, call the Heslin Law Firm today at 215-332-0300 or visit us on the web. Plus, be sure to read last week’s blog post for guidance on what to do after sustaining a head injury.